The Swag, an intimate, family-owned-and-operated, luxury resort in Waynesville, North Carolina (and Ackermann PR client) was recently recognized by Departures as being one of “America’s Most Charming Inns.”
- The Maidstone – East Hampton, N.Y.
- The Inn at Langley – Langley, Wash.
- The Inn at Little Washington – Washington, Va.
- Korakia Pensione – Palm Springs, Calif.
- Little St. Simons Island – St. Simons, Ga.
- Post Ranch Inn – Big Sur, Calif.
- Tutka Kay Lodge – Homer, Alaska
- Winvian – Morris, Conn.
- Hob Knob, Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.
The Swag is the highest mountaintop resort in the Eastern United States sitting at an elevation of 5,000 feet. In addition to the recent accolade from Departures, The Swag has been ranked as one of the elite, mountaintop resorts in the U.S. by the Andrew Harper Hideaway Report Top 20, Condé Nast Traveler, and National Geographic Traveler.
Erin Freeman, Ackermann PR
Phone: (865) 584-0550