KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Cardiopulmonary imaging specialist and board certified radiologist, John C. Texada, M.D., is joining Vista Radiology P.C., from the University of Alabama Hospital in Birmingham, Ala.
Dr. Texada received his medical degree and completed his internal medicine internship at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, La. He completed his radiology residency and his cardiopulmonary imaging fellowship at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham.
He is board certified with the American Board of Radiology and has been widely published in medical journals such as Radiology Board Review and Clinical Gastroenteriology and Hepatology.
In June 2005 and 2007, Dr. Texada received awards for excellence in emergency radiology and excellence in neuroradiology. He also received awards for excellence in abdominopelvic imaging, excellence in cardiothoracic imaging and a Breast MRI Award in June 2008.
Established over 40 years ago as Fort Sanders Radiology, Vista Radiology is the largest and most sub-specialized radiology practice in East Tennessee. With 38 Board-Certified radiologists, Vista is uniquely positioned to provide the highest available level of radiology expertise, including 24-hour teleradiology services and sub-specialized radiographic interpretations.
Vista Radiology also specializes in non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments such as endovascular repair of aneurysms, acute stroke treatments, breast biopsy, radiofrequency ablation and UFE, in Knoxville and the surrounding areas. Vista’s membership includes fellowship trained specialists in body / cross sectional imaging, MR imaging, musculoskeletal radiology, neuro-interventional radiology, neuroradiology, cardiac imaging & thoracic radiology, vascular & interventional radiology, women’s imaging / breast intervention, PET & nuclear medicine, and pediatric radiology.
Vista provides radiology services for 9 East Tennessee hospitals:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Parkwest Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Sevier Medical Center
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Roane Medical Center (Harriman, TN)
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center (Cleveland, TN area)
- Claiborne County Hospital (Tazewell, TN)
- Lakeway Regional Hospital (Morristown, TN)
Additionally, Vista services outpatient facilities such as:
- Fort Sanders West Diagnostic Center
- Thompson Cancer Survival Breast Center
- Thompson Cancer West
- Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center
- The Breast Center and LeConte Medical Center
- Diagnostic Health, Knoxville (formerly HealthSouth ODC)
- Diagnostic Health, Nashville (formerly HealthSouth ODC)
- Healthstar Physicians, P.C.
For more information about Vista Radiology, please visit www.vistaradiology.com.
Charles McRae, Administrator
Vista Radiology, P.C.